The Heritage Farms California King Quilt is decorated with cascading blocks of various primitive colors for a visually mesmerizing and enticing look. The cascading blocks are then beautifully framed by thick channel bordering.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This quilt contains stitch in the ditch and channel hand-quilting on various crimson, mustard, and black plaid fabrics
- TRIP AROUND THE WORLD: Various 3″ plaid blocks form a colorful Trip Around the World quilt pattern
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5″ crimson and black plaid binding on the bias
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to black and mustard microcheck cotton fabric
- OUTER BORDER: Features border in merlot and black plaid fabric
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This quilt is hand-quilted and machine pieced.
- Material: 100% cotton shell, breathable: filled with 100% cotton batting
- Colors: crimson, mustard, raven
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
- Weight: 5.3 lb
- Dimensions: 68″Wx86″L
- Weight: 7.3 lb
- Dimensions: 90″Wx90″L
- Weight: 8.6 lb
- Dimensions: 105″Wx95″L
- Luxury King
- Weight: 12.1 lb
- Dimensions: 120″Wx105″L
- California King
- Weight: 10.8 lb
- Dimensions: 130″Wx115″L