Be reminded of summer love with this fun and easy Heart on Beach Paint By Diamonds kit!
- one adhesive canvas with film covering
- number coded beads by color
- application tool
- adhesive pad
- plastic tray to hold beads
- Think color by numbers but instead of colored markers, you’re using colored beads.
- Apply adhesive from the small pink pad onto the applicator tool. This is how it picks up each bead.
- Peel away part of the film (do not remove completely) covering the adhesive canvas and stick your beads (labeled by number) to the corresponding number on the canvas.
- It’s recommended to do one color at a time.
- When you’ve finished a session, re-cover with film and press lightly with your hand to further secure the beads to the adhesive.
- Keep covered with film when not in use repeat the above whenever you’d like to work on your painting.
- When completely finished, remove the film covering the canvas and you’re ready to display with the built-in frame.
Note: there is extra space around the canvas for framing if required.